Re: Cute band alert

By now it has definately been established that Sloan were in Sassy.  I'm
sort of baffled that the old very hip sassy is being slagged.  I mean cute
band alert  was terribly ironic and supposed to be superficial reviews of
obscure bands.  For god sake, They put Blonde Red Head there before any of
the music mags were drooling over them.

But alas, this is the old sassy and not the anti-sassy that exists today.

And no, I was not that margie (who pronounces her name with a soft g and
now goes by marjorie anyway)

At 7:02 PM 6/17/96, Heather-Anne Harkins wrote:
>Yeah, sloan were sassy's cute band alert focus in some '93 issue -the one
>with cover of the noxeema girl who later married Dylan on 90210. It
>was actually a really condescending blurb that talked about how the
>author wanted to pat their cute little haircuts... I don't think it
>mentioned their music at all.
>                                adorably yours, Heather

Margie Borschke
editor-type, STIM (http://www.stim.com)
margie\!/stim.com

STIM 632 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10012

212-253-7046 (STIM)
212-253-7015 (FAX STIM)
No feather boa, no service.