Re: smells like ET spirit

On 17 Jun 96 at 21:41, shawnm\!/webgate.net wrote:
}They must of been, cause when I saw them in london it was an
}amazing show, pond were ok that night, that was when Six Finger
}Satellite were kinda lame, but ET was just wonderful,

I saw that bill at the Double Deuce in Halifax.  I thought SFS were
interesting visually, with that excessively tall singer in the red
leather Elvis suit actually fighting with drunks in the crowd.  ET
were incredible, I think that was the night Julie screamed so loud
during Blinded that the speakers glowed red.  Pond really bored me,
so much that I left during their set.

Andrew