FW: hayden (obviously no ec content)

 ----------
From: Ferguson, Cori
To: heather
Subject: RE: hayden (obviously no ec content)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 1996 10:57AM

Further to all the Sassy chatter, the answer to another part of this post is
that "Twice Removed" was named one of the Ten Best Albums You Didn't Hear
for 1994 in Spin Magazine.
 ----------
From: heather
To: jrcovey+sloan
Subject: hayden (obviously no ec content)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 1996 5:34PM

Hi, this is pretty retarded to bring up but has anyone else noticed the
major coverage Hayden has got this month in US magazines since his album was

released there?  It got a good review in Details, a blurb in 17 as a guy "to

watch for", and a two page spread in Spin magazine.  And these are just the
ones my friend and I have noticed.  I think that is pretty cool.  I mean,
all sloan ever got was the best album you didn't hear in Spin or Rolling
stone (can't remember which) in 1994.  Actually, Smeared also got a 5 star
review in 17 magazine in 1992.  It's a little known fact.

Later,

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka