Re: smells like ET spirit

They must of been, cause when I saw them in london it was an amazing show,
pond were ok that night, that was when Six Finger Satellite were kinda lame,
but ET was just wonderful, I think that was favorite time seeing them, or
maybe ET and GRASSHOPPER was, actually it was all 6 or 7 times, ya thats
right =)

At 09:36 PM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>that was my first time seing E.T. too. At Lee's Palace... they sure made
>Pond seem pretty lame that night. ahh, i remember it so clearly now...were
>all the stars & planets aligned that night or what?
>
>mitch

*http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm*   *savory zine info:shawnm\!/webgate.net*

                     don't forget to visit my sloan site
               http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan/sloan.html