smells like ET spirit

>Don't worry, the spirit of Eric's Trip will always be in the
>side projects, there's just no shaking it.

I dunno bout that, that the side projects are completely different from the
band. Eric's Trip is/was a great band, but like everything in life you have
to move on. I remember seeing them the first time w/ Pond and Six Finger
Satellite, I was in a daze after seeing ET, it was one of the most beautiful
things I had seen. I can understand them breaking up, I would rather the
band being broken up then them playing together because you and I wanted
them to stay together. I dunno, its a sad thing, but sometimes things are
better off like this/that.

sHaWn