Re: he is correct

>i think it's just the way he says it .....

Sorry if you don't understand, but I can't alter my language or opinions
just because someone can't interpret my tone.  This is *written* so you have
to use your own personal judgement.  It would take too long to personalize
my replies for everyone.  I state my opinions and let the rest of you battle
it out.  Barbara has every right to think I'm opinionated, arrogant,
whatever...but the one thing I can say is that I'm real.  I'm not going to
sugarcoat things for people who don't realize that opinions are just that:
O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S.  I thought everyone understood that.

And for those who constantly ride me for filling up their mailboxes with
"useless" shit, *delete* is a simple function.

Geneyus.