Re: hayden (obviously no ec content)

>Hi there!
>
>>Hi, this is pretty retarded to bring up but has anyone else noticed the
>>major coverage Hayden has got this month in US magazines since his album was
>>released there?  It got a good review in Details, a blurb in 17 as a guy "to
>>watch for", and a two page spread in Spin magazine.  And these are just the
>>ones my friend and I have noticed.  I think that is pretty cool.  I mean,
>>all sloan ever got was the best album you didn't hear in Spin or Rolling
>>stone (can't remember which) in 1994.  Actually, Smeared also got a 5 star
>>review in 17 magazine in 1992.  It's a little known fact.
>
>In Seventeen they said that he sounds like Eddie Vedder with strep.  Oooh,
>imagine how all the kids are going to drool over him now :)

Sorry to keep dragging this on, because I know it's not EC-related or
anything, but Hayden's also got a profile in this month's Request magazine.
Actually, wait, I do have some EC to add, since we're jivin' 'bout Sloan
and all.  A long, long, time ago, (when this magazine was still good) Sloan
was Sassy's Cute Band Alert.  Actually, jale was too one time.

Just thought you'd all like to know,
Molly

"Hullabalooza isn't about freaks.  It's about music and advertising and
teen-oriented product positioning."
"That, and getting toasted.  Nicely toasted."