hayden (obviously no ec content)

Hi, this is pretty retarded to bring up but has anyone else noticed the
major coverage Hayden has got this month in US magazines since his album was
released there?  It got a good review in Details, a blurb in 17 as a guy "to
watch for", and a two page spread in Spin magazine.  And these are just the
ones my friend and I have noticed.  I think that is pretty cool.  I mean,
all sloan ever got was the best album you didn't hear in Spin or Rolling
stone (can't remember which) in 1994.  Actually, Smeared also got a 5 star
review in 17 magazine in 1992.  It's a little known fact.

Later,

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka