Re: Sloan vs. The Beatles

someone who posted a newspaper interview with the band, didn't jay say that
"we are showing appreciation towards the Beatles for the work they did."???????

>  I've been hearing a lot of shit about how Sloan is ripping off the
Beatles lately, and it's starting to bug me.  Sure, the new album does sound
Beatlesque, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Sloan is stealing from
them.
>  I think that Sloan is growing artisticly and this is what the true Sloan
sounds like.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.