Re: things

On 12 Jun 96 at 16:05, egreenan\!/cycor.ca wrote:
}>3) "special guests" are playing at the eric's trip finale on
sunday in }>moncton.
}Since I'm travelling from PEI to see that show are the special guests who I
}think they are ... (you know someone who realeased an album today)
}>4) swirlies *opening* for eric's trip?! what a fucking crock...
}and the swirles are a clever pseudonym I assume ...

Don't be too presumptuous.  The Swirlies are a real band.  Does
anyone here know for sure if Sloan will/won't be there?

Still disappointed because Chris' mom wouldn't sign my tape,
Andrew