Re: Erased Guitar

> What is an "erased guitar" that is mentioned under the instruments that
> Criss plays? I've never heard of it before.

The Erased Guitar is a "Midi Synth Guitar" there are no strings on it-
hence the term "erased guitar". You wave your hands past the sensors and
press the notes on the designated keypad on the fretboard. The guitar is
plugged into a crazy rack with a million different sounds- none of which
sound like a guitar. If you listen very closely to "500up" you can hear
it in the background. If you can find an erased guitar, get it because
they are *very* rare.
Brendan.