he is correct

> If you want to name names, look at My Bloody
>Valentine.
>
>Geneyus.

He is correct, you wanna know what sloan had in common w/ grunge?? Its the
fact that the media never even heard MBV so they lumped sloan w/ all the
noise that was coming outta seattle. It was the media who "called" sloan
grunge due to the fact that they had/have no clue and "grunge" was the buzz
word at the time. If you listen to sloan you would notice the layers and
layers of guitar and feedback are simular that MBV had used on albums before
that, and probablly like other bands before that, like say sonic youth. I
don't know why some of you people get on geneyus' back, he know's what he's
talking about.

sHaWn
* http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm *     *       another site soon       *
* "For those about to rock, we   *     *       SAVORY ZINE INFO:       *
*           salute"              *     *      shawnm\!/webgate.net       *