Re: This is risky, but something had to be said...

	I agree with you. Just because a band that we all like puts out
new material, we should actually listen to it with an open mind, and
after the album is finished, form an opinion on it. I find that people
are quick to judge things by blind faith alone. Before I heard the
superfriendz, I heard so much about them, and how great they are, but,
when I heard them, they were nothing spectacular to me, and I had to
listen to them a lot before the word boring got removed from my
statements about them. Now I just say that they are all right, but pretty
uninteresting, in my opinion. I don't want hate mail bombing me, just
stating an opinion.