RE: Eric's Trip Questions (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 04:51:00 PDT
From: Geoff <geoffc\!/subpop.com>
To: "'smtp:bradnat\!/oanet.com'" <bradnat\!/oanet.com>
Cc: Kerri <kerrih\!/subpop.com>, Joyce Linehan <joycel\!/empathy.subpop.com>
Subject: RE: Eric's Trip Questions (fwd)

Dear Brad,
     well, forgive the cliche, there's some good news and bad news.
 Firstly, the bad.  "Songs about Chris" is all gone, on all formats, and
probably won't appear through us again.  We did the original 45, and Sub Pop
Europe did the CD5, both of which are now out of print and out of stock.
 The 'gordon st. haunting' 45 is also gone till further notice, probably
forever (again).  Sorry, we maybe should have made more, but it'll  be all
the more special if you do find it.
     We still have the CD version of "nevermind the molluscs" still, which
is on Sub Pop Europe.  You can order it through us for $7.00 plus shipping,
4th class US = free, 1st class US = $3 plus $0.50 for each additional item,
to Canada (air mail, no less) = $4 for the first item, $1 for each
additional item.  We've also got a bunch of cool t-shirts and a good variety
of etrip sideproject stuff.
     Orders can be made toll-free \!/ 1-800-SUBPOP-1 or on the web \!/
http://www.subpop.com  both of which need you to have a VISA or MasterCard.
 Or, you can send a (US check) or Money Order to:
Sub Pop Mail Order
1932 First Ave, Suite 1103
Seattle, WA 98101
USA

Don't hesitate to write if you have any questions.
thanks,
geoff.