Re: Narduwar and more

Well I thought that we had hammered this topic to death a long time ago but
I gotta jump in on this one... james r. has once again told us what he
thinks of nardwuar and sure he's entitled to his opinion but so are those of
us who like nardwuar.  I've said it before and I'll keep saying it... I like
nardwuar, he's a very nice person and he's done a heck of a lot to help
promote canadian music within canada and abroad.

nardwuar is way more than sugar coating... but I'm not going to argue about
this because I think it's simply a matter of differences of opinion.  In my
opinion he is a national treasure, an ambassador of Canadian indie music
(from both coasts and all the places in the middle).  some folks might not
like his "persona" but you gotta admit that he has helped out more than his
fair share of Canadian bands.  ...and, imho...he's a very lovely person to
boot!!

  Peg