Re: This is risky, but something had to be said...

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, geneyus wrote:

I think your on Sloan Net because you think you have something concrete
to contribute to the list, but in all reality anything with your name on
it usually gets deleted right away. Except for this post of course.

ps. Anyone in waterloo/Kitchener, check out Carol's radio show. Lookin'
tough.

> Why the hell do you think I'm on Sloan-net?  Because I like Sloan.  However,
> I'm not about to rigidly accept everything they do blindly unlike some.
>
> Geneyus.

christian

Christian Rodericks			        There's no reason for your
2N Mathematics			 	        fears, you won't be judged
University of Waterloo			        by your peers.
ctroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca
http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~ctroderi         TH