Re: exile on barrington street.

I *tried* to go to the instore today. I got off work a lil late
and tried to bike down but it was just too little too late. It
may be a while before anyone get to see them in action for a while
but it's good to (almost) see them playing together once again.
Down with homework, up with Sloan,
the Halo Brenders