nxne

Howdilly Doodlilly sloan-net, I hope you're all as excited as I am about
tomorrow! No doubt I'll come home to find 1000 msgs saying "OCTA is amazing!!!"
but here's the real question...I'm gonna be going out to Toronto on Thursday
and since that's the first day of North by North east, can somebody tell me
where I could find a good show during the day? I'd much appreciate it, also
I was looking at the NCRC site and I noticed that Local Rabbits and Rebecca
West are playing on Thursday the 20th!