Re: Swirlies

Ok, I just want someone to clarify this for me.. are or are not the
Swirlies playing w/ ET? I can't imagine them playing but if I missed
them cause I didn't bother to ask I would be pissed. This is the first
I have heard about the Swirlies on this bill (final show).. oh well,
don't post it to the net, just mail me please.
Rescue us from Brendan.