Free Festival

        The Peace-A-Chord is a annual festival held for the past 11 yrs
minus one that happens in St.  John's NF.  It combines our local scene with
bands from out of town, speakers and other types of arts.  Acts such as
Thrush Hermit, Jane Sibery, Billy Bragg, Soundcorps and many others have
played for us. This is just a general call to see if any bands out there
want to come and play (not just bands but any kind of performance).  For
more info contact me(Caitlin) by personal email deborah\!/plato.ucs.mun.cs.
Gregory S. Kealey
Memorial University