jale album -- last track?

sheesh!  would everyone stop talking about sloan already?  what do you
think this is, a newsgroup dedicated to them??   yuck. :P  ;)

> Let's not forget when ET was here and someone stole julie's pedal
> (overdrive I think) from the Volcano. I imagine they don't like us too
> much :(
ya, she did get it back, but julie did say that the person who stole it
wasn't from the k-w area.  anyway, i'll beat up anyone who jeopardizes
this broken girl show.  grrr...  (yup, all 4'11" of me... ;) )

onto the subject of jale..  what's the title of the very last song on the
cd?  the one that comes on after "superstar"?   hmm... i think _so wound_
is a good album, although it's strange to hear songs (and vocals) from
only 3 songwriters, as opposed to 4.  the packaging for the cd is
amazing; really clever stuff!!  i like it a lot :)  there's a surprise
hiding in every pocket ;)

(and how can you go wrong by using yellow as your main colour?  woo-hoo!)

			...sizzle teen

p.s  for kids with dr. disc record stores near them -- the s***n cd will
be $13.99 this month.  what a deal.

|carol nishitoba  :)            !                        |
|2B e.r.s., co-op               !     Cobain  shit       |
|ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca !                        |