Re: Sloan in Detroit/in your homes/dating your daughters

hello,

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:
> ps+/ is anyone besides *neal maher and his weird friends* participating in
> some sort of sick "sloan's new album is released today" ritual on
> wednesday?

i was discussing this with some of my friends. we had plans to put
together a sloan themed partay where invitations were sent out to
inter-generational penpals to coax them to come. we would drink o.j. and
lemonzinger and raspberry tea, people would suck on peppermints and
play games like 500up. there would be snacks called "i've got a thing for
cheese" and everyone would wear bells on their pumas, and the event
would end when everybody kissed me kissed me (or bit me on the cheek) and
left but then they missed me missed me and came back, etc etc etc,
lisa c-w.