local rabbits

The Local Rabbits played here in
Charlottetown on Saturday -- it was a great
show.  Those boys are my kinda rock stars.

buddy played first.  I hate to be blunt, but
they sucked.
Toothpaste Dentifrice played second -- they
are one of my two favourite bands from PEI
(the other being the Ewoks -- all you Motes
fans out there would love them).  They are
very much like Shadowy Men...they played a
short, yet exceptional set.
T42 played next -- a good set...nothing
extra-special, but I like them.
Supercar played before the Rabbits...and
they were in rare form...although they
always do a good show, this was one of their
best (although the sound sort of sucked, but
that's a long long story)

The Rabbits took the stage last, and they
just blew everyone away...after a lengthy
soundcheck (they missed the real one having
missed their ferry like all bands that come
here...they're all either missing the ferry
or catching them a day early =) ) started
up...they played all their hits and more...
these are some active guys...there was
climbing over the barrier and into the
crowd, scaling the building to get from
the stage to the third floor and oh so much
more...

Melissa

ps/ look for the doughboys and elevator to
hell on tour in a venue near you next month