From: heather
To: JRcovey+sloan
Subject: sloan release
Date: Sunday, June 09, 1996 8:28PM

Okay, I don't know if I'm just really out of it, but is the new album being
released at midnight in Toronto?  At the superstore, no doubt?  Are there
any other HMV's with closer locality to Oakville where I could take
advantage of that?

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka