Re: Sappy Records Tour...

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Patrick Wilkins wrote:

> Given the way we treated Broken Girl last time she played here (with
> Plumtree), I wouldn't blame the label for boycotting our town... or at least
> The Volcano.

Let's not forget when ET was here and someone stole julie's pedal
(overdrive I think) from the Volcano. I imagine they don't like us too
much :(

Warren

P.S.- Oh don't despair....she did get her bass pedal back eventually,
although it was a little worse for wear...

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |