more of our stupid noise cd & release show info

as usual i'm posting to sloanet instead of to everyone individually.  hope
no one minds.

"more of our stupid noise" is on schedule and will be out mid july.

it seems that there is still confusion in regards to who appears on the cd.
i've listed below all the bands and song titles (the ones that i know).

lou barlow "blown pony"
broken girl "so fast"
elevator to hell "green/veins"
eric's trip "so easier last time '96"
hayden "a fortune i'd kept"
hHead "want"
hip club grrove "not titled yet"
len "the theme from laverne & shirley: making our dreams come true"
moon socket "almost spring"
the new grand "not titled yet"
orange glass "feel 500"
poledo "herskin"
purple knight "fireball 500"
radioblaster "not titled yet"
scratching post "all that"
shortfall "drive"
speedbuggy "bionica"
squirrel "superforgettor chemical"
thee suddens "a rhyme that no one understands"
treble charger "not titled yet"
versus "not titled yet"

there is also a 2 day cd release show in toronto \!/ lee's palace

friday jul 26th
licensed

(headliner to be confirmed next week)
hHead
shortfall
scratching post
len

saturday jul 27th
all-ages

radioblaster
speedbuggy
moon socket
orange glass
broken girl

i hope this answers everyone's questions.  if not, send me an e-mail.

lee

Lee Maslin
Squirtgun Records Canada
RADIOBLASTER, SCRATCHING POST, SHORTFALL, SPEEDBUGGY
****New Address*****
679 Queen Street West, Box 167
Toronto, Ontario
M6J 1E6