Re: the "GIE" video, take off?

This video is based on Easy Rider, as I recall hearing. Coincidentally, the
day I heard this and swore I would watch it before I saw the video, my
friend rented it from the library and brought it to a party.  I tried to
watch it but it really didn't spark my interest that much.  I think you have
to be in the right mood.

>I think might this have been mentioned awhile ago, but does anyone know if
>the "good in everyone" video is a take off from a movie, or something. Just
>curious.
>
>ERIC

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka