Re: Sloan in Detroit/in your homes/dating your daughters

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Paul Regan wrote:
> I just saw the Sloan video, and I thought it was freakin' brilliant.  I phone
> up a couple movie stores to ask if they had that movie, Slow Rider, which the
> video is supposedly based on, but they didn't have it.  Any info on where I
> should look for it?

under "e" for _Easy Rider_ or perhaps "f" as in Fonda, Peter. :)

tara

ps/ since we're already talking about letters of the alphabet, how about
that "G turns to D"? what a winner, baby.

ps+/ is anyone besides *neal maher and his weird friends* participating in
some sort of sick "sloan's new album is released today" ritual on
wednesday? joe chan and i are going to panhandle on 8th avenue all morning
to raise funds to buy a copy of the album which we'll have to share
(which, now that i think about it, will be hard, considering one of us
is staying and one of us is leaving) and then at 4 pm (mountain) we'll
play the whole darn thing for the millions who tune into his so-called
radio show (available in most major markets on satellite feed, check your
local listings) "Stick it to the Chan" (he's clever, hey, girls?). we
believe in sharing the love.

--
"Die `Funnyman!' Finita la commedia!" - Milk