Re: name name

>>Anyone know where Sloan's name came from?
>>
>>alan
>
>Hi! This question was asked a few months ago and it started a small string.
>The way I heard it was that it comes from "slow one" a friend's nickname.

Thanks, everyone who answered that. I'd kinda been wondering if they hadn't
named themselves after a plumbing company. See, there's a line in
"Underwhelmed" that I've never been sure I figured out correctly -- "loosen
up on your way to the LC" is the closest I've come (is it really LC?) --
and I was in a public restroom awhile ago and happened to notice Sloan LC
Sloan LC Sloan LC stamped into the valve atop the urinal...

alan