Re: various things (new sloan cover)

per wrote:
>and for east-coast content, what does the cover to the new sloan album
>look like? _twice removed_ had a, umm, kind of odd cover and the cover
>of _smeared_ was very appropriate to the time and the mbv-ish sound, so
>what about the new one?
   If anyone's seen an ad for the new album (for example, on the back of
Watch or Exclaim), it's that pic that's apparently the cover... it's blue
with a black photo of the band whose pictures are, well... I've seen them
look better. Very simple - I'm personally not crazy about it, but maybe
it'll prove to be appropriate to the overall sound? Who knows.
                             blue but not black,
                                   Shanan