Re: sloan review (not from me, unfortunately)

On  7 Jun 96 at 22:20, ender\!/mail.accent.net wrote:
}btw, I believe that Barbie's famous words were "math is tough" - not "math
}is hard"  ;)    1+1=....

Well, even though most people quote it as "Math is Hard", it turns
out we're both wrong:

Mattel says it erred; teen talk Barbie turns silent on math.
The New York Times 21 Oct 1992

  Mattel Inc. has decided that the computer chip that randomly
selects four phrases for each Barbie doll will now pick from 269
selections, not 270, leaving out the phrase "math class is tough"
Women and many others.

Andrew