Fwd: realtime june 8th

hey all..

those of you who, like me, aren't cool enough to already have a copy of the
new Sloan record
may want to check out RealTime on Saturday night...

>we've also got the national premiere of the new sloan album
>"one chord to another",  some morbid musings from bus boy
>slash beatnik poet scat schroedinger, the catherine wheel
>recorded live in concert at vancouver's
>commodore ballroom

waiting with bated breath for next Wednesday (and the Superfriendz show!
rawk!) ...
a l e x
:)

"we are made to bleed
and scab and heal and bleed again
and turn every scar into a joke"

PS notice that "One Chord To Another" also breaks the pattern of past-tense
verbs in Sloan album titles
("smeared", "removed"). hmm...