Re: sloan review (not from me, unfortunately)

hello,

> ps. Mr. Rodenhiser wants a prediction for the next Sloan album title? 8
> words you say... it's gotta be "The only thing that looks good on me is you"
> ...oops, but that's 10... ;)

speaking of bryan adams (i _know_ that this is not relavent) but did you
know that he was to receive an honorary degree from queen's university
and speak at convocation except he decided at the last minute not to come
because he had to "prepare for the world tour"? jeez!
(my session got carol shields, she was cool.)
lisa c-w. BScH, BEd.