fine day for sailing

Hi!

Does anyone know if the 'I am the cancer' single is still available and if
so where I might be able to get it from?

Also I tried that ftp site (ftp.ideacorp.nf.calpub/tabs/sloan) for the Sloan
guitar tabs and unfortunately it didn't seem to be up and running, oh well,
thanks to those kids who gave me the address. Does anyone know of any other
sites with Sloan tabs?

hip hop ya don't stop
Alex
*********

       *          Alexandra        *         Sarah          *         Mlynek

*
  The future comes vividly alive in the grooves of this record because Dick
Hyman, Command Records and the Moog synthesizer play it not like it is, but
like it will be.                  *
*                                     *        amlynek\!/interlog.com
*********