Re: tim robbins experience.

the tim robbins experience song, "the pros & cons of living on the edge" is
on the bubblegun records compilation: "blow hard & pop" and it is still
available.

lee

>On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, james r. covey wrote:
>

>> only three tracks have been released by TRE, i think.
>> - one on the first _left hip_ compilation -- no longer available.
>> - "countdown to the grammys" on
>> 	the latest _left hip_ compilation -- still available.
>> - and one on the _blow hard and pop_ compilation, i think.
>>   i don't have it yet so maybe someone can fill you in re that one.
>>
>don't quote me on this, but i think tre was also on that no class
>compilation from many years ago...they were apparently the hidden track
>or something..i've never heard it but it was mentioned on the back of the
>first sloan newsletter thing....
>
>rob

Lee Maslin
Squirtgun Records Canada
RADIOBLASTER, SCRATCHING POST, SHORTFALL, SPEEDBUGGY
****New Address*****
679 Queen Street West, Box 167
Toronto, Ontario
M6J 1E6