sappy, and other questions

Hello!
	I think that the last E.T. concert should be bootlegged and
available to all!!!!!!!!!
Well, sorry to bother you all, but I have a few questions for anyone in
the know.
	First of all, is the Inbreds single on Sappy (or murder. for
that matter) a reality?
	And second of all, has the broken girl/moonsocket single been
released on Eek! records yet?
	And last of all (!!!!), does anyone know what label the old E.T.
stuff will be released on?  I have dubbed copies of some of the self
released stuff, and the Julie songs on it are excellent.

	Actually, I'll stuff one last question onto the end.  Because
sloan is no longer on DGC but murder, this means less distribution due
to financial restrictions.  Does this also mean that new Sloan singles
will not be appearing as much on the airwaves as they would have if they
were on (Arma)Geffen?

	Sappy night at call the office in London Ont.  Radioblaster,
Broken Girl, Moonsocket, and others (at least that's what the phone
message told me).

Adrian

P.S.  ever notice that the two pictures in the superfriendz Mock Up,
Scale down album are exactly the same?  It's freaky how close their
positions are!