Coax Me Lyrics?

Hey all!

I accidentally erase the post, so the quote's missing, but...

... I thought the chorus to Coax Me was "Coax Me... cajole
me" instead of "Coax Me .. control me".  Is it my ears?

Un autre question.... Here in the states, we don't have any
word on a new Sloan release.... do I have to drive up
to Vancouver to buy the CD or does anyone have an info. on
a US release?

Anyone willing to buy me a copy when it comes out? I can
send a money order... or better yet... are there any good
online CD stores that might sell it via internet?

Any info. appreciated.

::Khadejah:: [who hasn't heard chord one from the new Sloan
              here in Seattle and may burst from anticipation.]

--
satchel\!/cuix.pscu.com