new Tara S'appart Tape and 7"

For all those interested here is some news.  Tara White, otherwise known as TaraS'appart will b releasing her second cassette (her first, Space so Pretty, is beautiful and still available from Rick and Tara at P.O. Box 1701  Moncton, N.B. E1C5X9
Just send five dollars).  This tape should be out sometime within the next two months.  And coming out around August time will be her first 7" on Homemade Heart reords my own little label.  The new songs I've heard are gorgeous (listen to the St
Stareoscopic Scary show for a taste), and I will keep you posted with any info I
get.  Thanks for your time.
-dream.