Re: new Tara S'appart Tape and 7"

>For all those interested here is some news.  Tara White, otherwise known as
TaraS'appart will b releasing her second cassette (her first, Space so
Pretty, is beautiful and still available from Rick and Tara at P.O. Box 1701
Moncton, N.B. E1C5X9
>Just send five dollars).  This tape should be out sometime within the next
two months.  And coming out around August time will be her first 7" on
Homemade Heart reords my own little label.  The new songs I've heard are
gorgeous (listen to the St
>Stareoscopic Scary show for a taste), and I will keep you posted with any
info I
>get.  Thanks for your time.

Yay for Tara, her tape's really great, plus she's really nice too and listen
to the lyrics of "The Land Where Lost Dreams Go" on the Stareocopic Scary
Show, they're really great.

Buy her old tape and the new one when it comes out :)

To sum it up Tara's really great.

I'm so happy :)
Mark
Elizabeth Greenan