Re: scrathing post.

Scratching Post are/were fantastic, all I saw was the poorly attended all
ages show at Cafe Ole(great advertising) but the show was sooo good. Fire
breathing and all. They rock hard and cary a great melody. Foer ALL YOU
FOLKS WHO MISSED IT, NEXT TIME THEY COME OUT...GO SEE 'EM
I was sad that not more people were at the show, but it did not seem to
faze the band they still gave it their all.

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, i'm shawna. wrote:

> hi,
> did anybody go to the scrathing post shows this weekend in halifax?
> tell how the shows were.
> shawna.
>

> i'm laughing 'bout the end of the world..hahahaha.....piggy.

Colin MacKenzie
Jale Music., murderecords, Cinnamon Toast Records

af797\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
po box 2372 Halifax Central
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3E4
tel:902 422 6114 / fax:902 422 2194