Re: YTV SLOAN

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, photographer extraordinaire Heather wrote:

> The Ytv interview with sloan will be on ytv news next sunday at 12:30pm
> (eastern) so yeah yeah check it out.
any kids out there part of the first 15 or so kids in the door for the
autograph session?  cuz ytv was filming the first bunch of kids talking
and getting stuff signed by sloan.  could this be your 15 minutes of fame??

hmm... maybe they'll be a shot of me in the background, "getting mad".
growl.

				...sizzle teen

...the only person to say "poo on them" on the radio....

|carol nishitoba  :)            !                          |
|2B e.r.s., co-op               !     Cobain shit          |
|ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca !                          |