Re: `Penpals'

> On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Raven & The Sandman wrote:
>

> > p.s. Anybody ever notice how the opening guitar to Sloan's 'penpals' is real
> > close to The Fixx's 'one thing leads to another'????
> >

> The Fixx huh? Well everytime I hear that opening guitar riff it always
> reminds me of the Rolling Stones. Not to mention that the picture of
> Chris Murphy with his pouty lips in the inside cover of the `Smeared' CD
> is so Mick Jagger-ish. :)

I always thought it was his best Paul Stanley pose...the pointing
is classic PS.

Derek

BTW:  KISS have sold out 4 shows at Madison Square Garden, in 1.5hrs...
ouch...

--
Derek P. Gates                          phone (w):  (416)-978-2450
Department of Chemistry                 dgates\!/alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca