Re: l.rabs\!/birdland

>> > i *think* that thrush hermit and al tuck are opening for the local
>> > rabbits on wednesday, june 5th at their birdland show.
>>
>> Actually, it's Al Tuck and Cheticamp, $6, I think.
>
>the posters i saw downtown today (my god, what a beautiful day in
>halifax...) say only local rabbits + al tuck.

OK to clear up the confusion...
on friday peter said that thrush hermit are opening for them,
but ian won't be playing because he will be in toronto visiting
relatives so it will be a 3-piece thrush hermit.

joey
ps..highlight of local rabbits show friday,,,,extended 10-15 min version of
sally ann, with the whole crowd shouting "ANN!" after each of ben's
"SALLY"'s,,,and ben and peter jamming/finale on the floor in the middle of
everyone
charron\!/cnwl.igs.net