Re: kill kill kill

>ps+/ elizabeth recorded the entire address, so maybe one day she'll put
>some of it into her zine "hello kitty's all star pajama party" *or* post
>it to sloan net.

        I'm still in the midst of transcribing the sloan "speech", and its
way to long to post, but if anyone is interested in me sending them a copy
or anything, just tell me :)  It won't be as exciting without the visual
effects of Chris Murphy strutting around the room and making ga-ga eyes at
the much music cameras, but you'll still get all of the dirt :)

-elizabeth

--
Nick Contento is the sexiest man in rock 'n' roll.