Local Rabbits & NXNE

  patrick said:

Wait a second... NXNE gigs are LICENSED? That really sucks...  I figured
they'd have it open to everyone, to include the underage writers for campus
newspapers... like me. It's bad enough to sneak into one show a week! (Hint
to underagers: get to know thy opening bands personally.)

  kelly says:

  i went to nxne last year as an under-ager and
 i only got asked for i.d. at one show. when you
 flash your wristband they usually don't ask. even
 at the lee's palace i strolled right in with my
 nxne wristband. i won't guarantee sucess everytime
 but it worked for me.

  kelly