a note to local rabbits lovers...

or fans, or people who are interested in them, or...

the june/96 edition of _chart_ magazine has an interview with the rabbits
boys. woo-hoo :)  (wow, jason is 25...)

but i'm still mad that they're not playing k-w (according to mr bidini,
probably not until late july -- great, right around finals... grrr..).
poo on them.

			...sizzle teen

|carol nishitoba  :)            !  "I can make it happen"      |
|2B e.r.s., co-op               !                              |
|ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca !       -- cm, 05/17/1996      |