Re: Cool Blue Halo and Licorice Fix... an update.

Other than asshole, there's a lot of other names..., most especially all
around cynical bastard. Sorry if you took offense, but if I have to hear
about fucking My Pet Genius again. And here's the challenge: send the disc
to VOX magazine, 127 Mac Ewan Hall, University of Calgary. I'll review it.
I might even like it, but who's to say.
And enough of this personal email shit. It's quite annoying, and if you
don't stop I'll start being REALLY annoying.
Joe
PS I'm sure geneyus might be a nice guy, but Rick?