CD single

Hey you crazies!

Some time ago the second biggest REM fan on this list told me that the
Inbreds were doing a CD single for murder. I was wondering if anyone had
any news on this. There were also going to be 3 other CD singles, but I
don't know who they would be by. Please let me know okay?

Thanks .... you guys are THE BEST

The-amazing-rocket-head

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |