Dalnet sloan-net

howdilly doodly sloan-net! I've got a few things I'd love to say!

First of all, HOW COME EVERYBODY ELSE HAS SEEN THE NEW JALE BUT ME!!!
Everywhere I look people are raving about how amazing it is, but I'm stuck
here in the middle of Ontario and am either cut out of the action, or just
plain stupid, I'll bet on the second one! also, I was listening to forever
again this morning, and I couldn't here it cause I was far away from the
speakers, so I turned it up as loud as it goes.  My chest is empty was just
starting and I heard, this weird wispering voice, but it's sooo hard to make
out the words.  I heard something like "Ptsss, ptsss...mark's backyard,
ptss, ptss, 4:30 in the morning, ptss ptss ptss" I was just wondering if
someone could please give me their thoughts as to what's being said
there...it seems like a real vital part of the plot of Forever again and I'd
love to know what's being said...also is there anything else like that on
the record or is that the only place?
Last but not least, there is a Sloan-net channel on IRC.  I set it up a
while ago and NOBODY ever comes, I get the odd Nine inch nails fan dropping
in every day or so and that's about it.  It's on Dalnet, so I thought I'd
spread the word and maybe we can organize a time to get a bunch of people to
meet there or something...just a crazy idea.

Gotta make like a bannana and leaf!

Bye!

-mMhatt