Re: ad, secrets revealed!

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Michael Graham wrote:

> > On Wed, 29 May 1996, Victor G. Catano wrote:
> >
> > > state champs + rome plows, wednesday, june 12th \!/birdland.
> > > state champs + plumtree + binge + local rabbits, thursday, june 6th \!/cafe ole
> > > avengers 7 + ???, friday, june 7th \!/bob & lori's
>

> who are avengers 7?

THEY ARE THE BRAINCHILD OF GRAHAM MACDOUGALL (of jeffries tube fame).
They're an instrumental band that does short melodic tunes
(NO Ventures covers, though). Mike Catano is the drummer, there's a
guy playing keyboards, plus Graham and Carla from Plumtree strum some
instruments (I forget which). They played at Bob and Lori's once before
with Piggy, and Dusty Sorbet.
				they're red hot right now,
						Heather
did i spell graham's name right?